We know because we’re just like you: you’ve been scoping out those Marc Jacobs bags again, haven’t you? Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone. They’re utterly irresistible, but it’s difficult to make your mind up sometimes about whether you should go for one of the class and popular ones or stick your head out and go for one of the newer ones instead. Just so you know exactly what’s out there, we’ve compiled a top five list of the top five handbags that we’re eyeing up, and you might also have a thing for too. We’ve given lots of different designers a chance, so you don’t just go for the obvious choice, so here’s what else is out there today and you can pick up today.
- Givenchy Envelope Clutch. I think someone’s looking for an award for the best clutch design, and they may just have won it. Givenchy go for the suede and crocodile finish in this piece, and come up with a stylish product that will make all the girl jealous.
- Alexander McQueen Medium Folk Whip Stitch Shopper. If size is what you’re after, McQ give you all the storage space you could ask for with this Goth-glam mash-up. It’s even got a Swarovski-embellished skull charm to make sure people know that it’s a McQueen.
- Chloe Elsie Crossbody Bag. Coming in different colours, the yellow one in particular has a sense of youth about it, but has practical use beyond its great fashion qualities too.
- Stella McCartney Falabella Sequin Mini Bag. Shine among the crowd with this heavily sequined piece from Stella McCartney. If anything will grab you about this one, it’s the elegant silver chain.
- Marc Jacobs Quilted Stam Handbag. You saw it coming, didn’t you? Out of all the Marc Jacobs bags we’ve seen as of late, this slick black one has a really classic silhouette to it, but they’ve managed to give the vintage shape a modern look and feel that will literally weak at the knees. Can you say no to this?
If you still haven’t made your mind up and want to see more, click here.