Monthly Archives: January 2012
Come on then girls. Let’s see you at your best. If you haven’t really put much thought into your next shoes purchase, you should. There’s never a time when you don’t want to look for new shoes anyway, so join as we take a look at what fresh new designs we have our eyes on, and what seems to have gained quite a bit of popularity over the past few months. We’ve selected one pair from each of our favourites, so we show you just how much there is on offer. Ready? Alright then, check out or top women’s designer shoes picks for this summer below:
- Chloe Coral Braided Ballet Flats. Pow! That’s exactly what you’ll say when you see those vibrant colours beaming back at you. Coral is really doing it at the moment and ballet flats like this make the most of them, so you can wear them with a whole heap of different outfits.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse Ballet Flat. 2012 seems to be the year of the flat and if Marc Jacobs has any say in the matter, they will make sure that they have authority on the top choices out there. Their Mouse Ballet Flat, which comes in a selection of colours, demands the attention it’s already received and you’re bound to feel the same towards them.
- Salvatore Ferragamo. Bang on season and a little more adventurous than a lot of the other ones on the market, these are deep ruby red patent leather shoes and you’ll find a reason to wear them in absolutely any occasion.
- Threadsence Classic Prep Colorblock Flats. We really like Threadsence’s thinking. They’ve got the best of both worlds with these flats, as a bit of the class era meets with today. Inevitably, great things happen.
- Corso Como Friar Perforated Flats. Another of the flats that we’ve found and really have a thing for, these perforated ones might seem a little out of the ordinary for some, but they’re a real grower that you’ll fall for if you give them enough time. Don’t just dismiss them because they aren’t conventional and you’re more conservative than this usually.